Wednesday, January 23, 2008

          

Butterfly Marketing Explained

The phrase Butterfly Effect refers to the idea that a butterfly's wings might create tiny changes in the atmosphere that ultimately causes a tornado, in essence a small event occurred that eventually caused a larger event. So what does this have to do with online marketing? A lot!

Butterfly marketing is simply doing small changes throughout your current business model that will in turn end up making you more money then you usually make and keep advertising costs to a minimum.

To understand Butterfly Marketing better I purchased a book called The Butterfly Manuscript by Mike Filsaime, a brilliant online marketer. He was able to perform everything he explains in this book and eventually bring me to his website and purchase the book. He made $100 off me in the blink of an eye!

But Im only one person! He amplified these same tactics over and over again until he eventually made $2.55 million dollars in just 8 months. Wow amazing stuff! I decided to apply these same tactics to two of my companies.

Within one month I had accumulated over 10 new affiliates which are still marketing my products and sold over 30 additional copies of my products. At $50 a piece thats $1500 in extra revenue that I would have never saw if I never purchased his book.

Read the rest of this review at: http://www.easybutterfly.com/

Patrick Hankinson is an online marketer. To learn more about his services visit: http://www.easybutterfly.com/.Vitia Blog9329
Fanya Blog11210

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Besucherza sexsearch